This short course will introduce you to the basics of symbolic manipulation and problem-solving in Mathematica, covering from plotting to integral transforms, special functions, and more.
The (tentative) topics to be covered are:
1. Basics (license, environment, evaluation, variables, rules and replacement, definitions), programming in Wolfram
2. Graphics (2D,3D) | Algebraics
3. Symbolic calculations | Special functions
4. Matrix operations | ODEs
5. Integral transforms (Fourier, Laplace, solutions, etc.) | Optimization, parallel, profiling
6. Vector calculus | UI (Manipulate), built-in data sets