15th Biennial Senter Symposium on Frontiers in Organic Chemistry
- Prof. Matthew S. Sigman, "Enantioselective Formation of Remote Tertiary and Quaternary Chiral Centers"
- Prof. Karen Wooley, "Expanding the Scopes of Synthetic Organic and Polymer Chemistries"
- Prof. Tehshik Yoon, "Stereocontrol in Photochemical Reactions"
- Prof. Dean Toste, "Reactions Inspired by the Organometallic Chemistry of Gold"
- Prof. Floyd Romesberg, "A semi-synthetic organism that stores and retrieves increased genetic information"