The Farley Center for Entrepreneurship at Northwestern University is proud to host the 3rd annual Midwest Engineering Entrepreneurship Network (M.E.E.N.)
When: Monday, July 15 – Tuesday, July 16
Where: Chicago, Ill. – Northwestern University’s Downtown and Evanston campuses
Please join us for a third year of learning, networking, and stimulating conversation.
Staff from many entrepreneurship centers based in the Midwest region and in the college of engineering will be meeting for a shared discussion and networking opportunities.
Day 1 – July 15 starting at 12 p.m. – Northwestern Campus – Downtown
- Welcome lunch
- Presentations by represented schools – successes and challenges during the past school year
- Individual school presentations on chosen topic of expertise
- Tour of 1871 and guest speaker
Day 2 – July 16 starting at breakfast – Northwestern Campus – Evanston
- Working meeting – discussion on collaboration with NCIIA
- Tour of Evanston Incubator with presentations from student startups
- Tour of Northwestern
Detailed agenda will be sent upon registration. There is no registration fee but participants are responsible for providing their own transportation and accommodations.
A block of rooms at the Allerton Hotel and MileNorth Hotel are available for the night of July 15 at Northwestern University discounted rates. Both hotels are in downtown Chicago near the Downtown Northwestern campus. If you would like a room at one of these hotels, please email Megan Everett: firstname.lastname@example.org